Pool Leak Detection Delray Beach
561-295-3501 - Delray Beach Pool Leak Detection & Pool Leak Repair. WaterWise Pool Leak Detection is a family owned firm that operates on the principal of providing incredible customer service using the strongest commitment to excellence. WaterWise Pool Leak Detection & Pool Leak Repair has been serving its customers in Delray Beach more than 25 years. Our business was founded using the dedication to exemplify knowledge, integrity and customer service to our customers.
Our commitment to excellence, top quality service and honest prices has not in over two decades. At WaterWise Pool Leak Detection & Pool Leak Repair, we specialize in several areas of leak locating and have a very specialized crew for pool leak detection using simply the most up-to-date equipment and techniques. WaterWise Pool Leak Detection can assist you with your pool leak in South Florida, serving Delray Beach. For immediate assistance please call 561-295-3501
Why Use Us for Pool Leak Repair Delray Beach?
- We provide the most comprehensive leak detection inspections of any organization within the Delray Beach area.
- We have 25+ years experience with swimming pool structural repairs (we understand how Delray Beach swimming pools are built).
- We make use of the most specialized and advanced equipment currently available to pin-point your water leaks.
- Our pool leak detection is a flat rate for almost all pools and pool/spa combinations.
We warrant our leak detection's for forty-five days from the day the leak detection is conducted so long as our customers accept the required repairs to be done by us. If another business other than WaterWise Pool Leak Detection is hired to do the repairs then we are unable to offer a warranty on the leak detection. Please be aware: This is the customer's duty to tell us if the pool continues to leak after any advised repairs have been finished.
Please note: It is the customer's responsibility to notify us if the pool continues to leak after any recommended pool or pool pipe repairs have been completed.
Is a Pool Pipe Leak Repair needed in Delray Beach?
The most common manifestation of a leak takes place when the pool water level is dropping faster than is normally attributed to evaporation. Usually leaks are large enough that extra water loss is readily observed. If you find that your pool is falling several inches over night you no doubt know you do have a issue. The larger problems in swimming pool leak locating are definitely the smaller leaks that develop slowly over time. In circumstances like these it is very important to know what is “normal water loss” to avoid wasting time trying to find a leak that is not there. A great way to determine if this type of loss is occurring is usually to perform what is known as "bucket test" (Please See "The Bucket Test") or perhaps get in touch with WaterWise Pool Leak Detection servicing all of Delray Beach.
There are many indicators that your pool is having water leak issues, and its not just the obvious. Lets name a few:
- A sudden rise in the water bill (only when an autofill is in use)
- Your pool pumps are not priming
- The pool will not maintain its proper chemical levels
- Air bubbles coming out of the pool return lines
- Lifting or sagging concrete around the swimming pool
If you have an auto fill device in your pool, a water loss on your swimming pool might not be noticeable, as a result higher water charges might be the very first sign of a pool leak problem. In addition, you may notice that your pool cleaning company is using an increased level of chemicals necessary to sustain a correct balance, or that there is excess algae growth do to the fact that the new water which is being added in to the pool is untreated.
Other warning signs of pool leak signs or symptoms can be actual evidence of the water which has escaped out of your pool. Moist, mushy, or unusually “healthy” places inside the lawn may be proof of underground plumbing leaks. Structural damage, cracks, and settling of the deck or pool can be warning signs of an underground leak.
These problems can quickly be more serious, so it is crucial that you just contact a pool leak locator located in Delray Beach without delay to prevent further damage to the residence.
Have You Tried the Bucket Test?
Have you wondered if you actually have a pool leak or a pool pipe leak or if it is just evaporation? The bucket test can let you know in as little as 24 hours! Here is what you need to do:
- Get a bucket! Any 5 Gallon bucket will do....
- Place something heavy in the bucket such as a brick
- Place the bucket on the step of your pool in the water (any other flat surface in the pool will work)
- Fill the bucket up with water so that the water in the bucket is even with the body of water it is sitting in
- Mark the inside and outside water level with tape or a sharpie
- This step is optional, but I like to take pictures of the levels with my cell phone
- Leave bucket to sit for 24-48 hours
- Return to see if the two bodies of water are at the same level
Please see image below.
So now that you can see what has occurred, what does this mean? As long as the bucket is not compromised, this level of water will only be lost to evaporation. (Evaporation in the 1/8"-1/4" per day is considered normal and in hotter months can increase) If the pool does not have a leak, the two bodies of water will be the same. If the pool does have a pipe leak or a crack in the pool shell, the pool will be lower than the water level in the bucket! If the water in pool is lower, it's time to call in the experts at WaterWise Pool Leak Detection right away, servicing Delray Beach!
Zip Codes We Serve in Delray Beach for Pool Leak Detection