Pool Leak Detection Riviera Beach
561-295-3501 - Riviera Beach Pool Leak Detection & Pool Leak Repair. WaterWise Pool Leak Detection is a family owned and operated firm that operates on the principal of supplying remarkable client service using the strongest commitment to excellence. WaterWise Pool Leak Detection & Pool Leak Repair continues to be serving its customers in Riviera Beach in excess of 25 years. Our team was established with the dedication to exemplify knowledge, integrity and customer service to our customers.
Our dedication to excellence, high quality service and fair pricing has not in over two decades. At WaterWise Pool Leak Detection & Pool Leak Repair, we specialize in many aspects of leak locating and have a very specialized staff for pool leak detection making use of only the most updated equipment and techniques. WaterWise Pool Leak Detection can help you with your pool leak in South Florida, servicing Riviera Beach. For immediate assistance please call 561-295-3501
Why Use Us for Pool Leak Repair Riviera Beach?
- We provide the most thorough leak detection checks of any business in the Riviera Beach area.
- We have 25+ years experience with swimming pool structural repairs (we realize how Riviera Beach pools are built).
- We utilize the most specialized and sophisticated equipment now available to pin-point your water leaks.
- Our pool leak detection is a flat rate for the majority of swimming pools and pool/spa combinations.
We warrant our leak detection's for forty-five days from the day the leak detection is carried out so long as our clients accept the required repairs to be done by us. If another business apart from WaterWise Pool Leak Detection is employed to execute the repairs then we are not able to supply a warranty on the leak detection. Please be aware: This is the customer's duty to alert us if the pool continues to leak after any advised repairs have already been finished.
Please note: It is the customer's responsibility to notify us if the pool continues to leak after any recommended pool or pool pipe repairs have been completed.
Is a Pool Pipe Leak Repair needed in Riviera Beach?
The most common indication of a leak occurs when the pool water level is losing faster than what is generally related to evaporation. Usually leaks are big enough that excessive water loss is easily observed. In the event that your pool is dropping several inches overnight then you know you do have a problem. The bigger challenges in swimming pool leak locating are definitely the small leaks that produce slowly as time passes. In cases such as these it is important to determine what is “normal water loss” to avoid wasting time looking for a leak that is not there. A great way to determine if this type of decrease is occurring is to conduct what is called a "bucket test" (Please Visit "The Bucket Test") or perhaps contact WaterWise Pool Leak Detection serving all Riviera Beach.
There are many indicators that your pool is having water leak issues, and its not just the obvious. Lets name a few:
- A sudden rise in the water bill (only when an autofill is in use)
- Your pool pumps are not priming
- The pool will not maintain its proper chemical levels
- Air bubbles coming out of the pool return lines
- Lifting or sagging concrete around the swimming pool
In case you have an auto fill device on your pool, a water loss in your swimming pool might not be noticeable, as a result higher water charges could be the very first sign of a pool leak problem. You also may notice that your pool cleaning company is utilizing an increased level of chemicals needed to maintain a proper balance, or that there is extra algae development because of the fact that the new water which is being added to the pool is untreated.
Other warning signs of pool leak signs could be actual evidence of the water that has escaped from the pool. Damp, mushy, or unusually “healthy” areas inside the lawn might be evidence of underground plumbing leaks. Structural damage, cracks, and settling of the deck or pool may also be symptoms of an underground leak.
These issues can quickly be more significant, so it is very important that you simply phone a pool leak locator situated in Riviera Beach at your earliest opportunity to stop additional damage to your house.
Have You Tried the Bucket Test?
Have you wondered if you actually have a pool leak or a pool pipe leak or if it is just evaporation? The bucket test can let you know in as little as 24 hours! Here is what you need to do:
- Get a bucket! Any 5 Gallon bucket will do....
- Place something heavy in the bucket such as a brick
- Place the bucket on the step of your pool in the water (any other flat surface in the pool will work)
- Fill the bucket up with water so that the water in the bucket is even with the body of water it is sitting in
- Mark the inside and outside water level with tape or a sharpie
- This step is optional, but I like to take pictures of the levels with my cell phone
- Leave bucket to sit for 24-48 hours
- Return to see if the two bodies of water are at the same level
Please see image below.
So now that you can see what has occurred, what does this mean? As long as the bucket is not compromised, this level of water will only be lost to evaporation. (Evaporation in the 1/8"-1/4" per day is considered normal and in hotter months can increase) If the pool does not have a leak, the two bodies of water will be the same. If the pool does have a pipe leak or a crack in the pool shell, the pool will be lower than the water level in the bucket! If the water in pool is lower, it's time to call in the experts at WaterWise Pool Leak Detection right away, servicing Riviera Beach!
Zip Codes We Serve in Riviera Beach for Pool Leak Detection