Pool Leak Detection West Palm Beach
561-295-3501 - West Palm Beach Pool Leak Detection & Pool Leak Repair. WaterWise Pool Leak Detection is a family owned and operated firm that operates on the principal of supplying amazing customer service together with the most powerful persistence for excellence. WaterWise Pool Leak Detection & Pool Leak Repair has been serving its customers in West Palm Beach more than 25 years. Our team was founded with the dedication to exemplify knowledge, honesty and customer service to our customers.
Our commitment to excellence, high quality service and honest pricing has not in over two decades. At WaterWise Pool Leak Detection & Pool Leak Repair, our company specializes in many aspects of leak locating and have a very specialized team for pool leak detection utilizing merely the most updated equipment and techniques. WaterWise Pool Leak Detection can help you with your pool leak in South Florida, serving West Palm Beach. For immediate assistance please call 561-295-3501
Why Use Us for Pool Leak Repair West Palm Beach?
- Our company offers the most thorough leak detection checks of any firm in the West Palm Beach area.
- We have 25+ years experience with swimming pool structural repairs (we realize how West Palm Beach pools are built).
- We utilize the most specialized and innovative equipment on the market today to pin-point your water leaks.
- Our pool leak detection is a flat rate for almost all swimming pools and pool/spa combinations.
We warrant our leak detection's for 45 days from the day the leak detection is performed provided our customers agree the necessary repairs to be performed by us. If another organization besides WaterWise Pool Leak Detection is hired to execute the repairs then we are not able to provide a warranty on the leak detection. Take note: This is the customer's responsibility to tell us if the pool continues to leak after any recommended repairs have already been completed.
Please note: It is the customer's responsibility to notify us if the pool continues to leak after any recommended pool or pool pipe repairs have been completed.
Is a Pool Pipe Leak Repair needed in West Palm Beach?
The most frequent sign of a leak happens when the pool water level is losing faster than what is normally attributed to evaporation. Usually leaks are big enough that excessive water loss is readily seen. In the event that your pool is dropping numerous inches overnight then you know there is a problem. The larger obstacles in swimming pool leak locating will be the smaller leaks that produce slowly as time passes. In cases like these it is essential to determine what is “normal water loss” in order to avoid wasting time looking for a leak which is not there. An easy way to figure out if this loss is happening is usually to carry out what is called a "bucket test" (Please See "The Bucket Test") or simply call WaterWise Pool Leak Detection serving all of West Palm Beach.
There are many indicators that your pool is having water leak issues, and its not just the obvious. Lets name a few:
- A sudden rise in the water bill (only when an autofill is in use)
- Your pool pumps are not priming
- The pool will not maintain its proper chemical levels
- Air bubbles coming out of the pool return lines
- Lifting or sagging concrete around the swimming pool
When you have an auto fill device on your pool, a water loss on your swimming pool may not be obvious, therefore higher water charges could be the first indicator of a pool leak issue. You also may observe that your pool cleaning company is using an increased volume of chemicals needed to sustain a correct balance, or there is excessive algae development do to the fact that the new water that is being added to the pool is untreated.
Other warning signs of pool leak signs might be actual proof of the water that has escaped out of your pool. Damp, mushy, or unusually “healthy” places in the yard could be evidence of underground plumbing leaks. Structural damage, cracks, and settling of the deck or pool can be indications of an underground leak.
These problems can easily be a little more serious, so it is essential that you just get in touch with a pool leak locator located in West Palm Beach at your earliest opportunity to avoid further damage to your residence.
Have You Tried the Bucket Test?
Have you wondered if you actually have a pool leak or a pool pipe leak or if it is just evaporation? The bucket test can let you know in as little as 24 hours! Here is what you need to do:
- Get a bucket! Any 5 Gallon bucket will do....
- Place something heavy in the bucket such as a brick
- Place the bucket on the step of your pool in the water (any other flat surface in the pool will work)
- Fill the bucket up with water so that the water in the bucket is even with the body of water it is sitting in
- Mark the inside and outside water level with tape or a sharpie
- This step is optional, but I like to take pictures of the levels with my cell phone
- Leave bucket to sit for 24-48 hours
- Return to see if the two bodies of water are at the same level
Please see image below.
So now that you can see what has occurred, what does this mean? As long as the bucket is not compromised, this level of water will only be lost to evaporation. (Evaporation in the 1/8"-1/4" per day is considered normal and in hotter months can increase) If the pool does not have a leak, the two bodies of water will be the same. If the pool does have a pipe leak or a crack in the pool shell, the pool will be lower than the water level in the bucket! If the water in pool is lower, it's time to call in the experts at WaterWise Pool Leak Detection right away, servicing West Palm Beach!
Zip Codes We Serve in West Palm Beach for Pool Leak Detection